Deer Park First is a Baptist church in Deer Park, TX, striving to live out the Biblical command to love God, each other, and our neighbors as well. This means worshipping and following Jesus Christ not only through our words, but also through the lives we lead.
We began in September 1934. Shell Oil Company loaned the church of 13 members, an old schoolhouse that used to serve the education needs for students within "Rural High School District No. 2" for their weekly services. The original location was situated at the corner of Center Street and Hwy. 225.